Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

Car Cares - OMR

Car Cares - OMR

I came across Car Cares from Snapdeal.

I had burned my hands earlier with Carnation's Snapdeal voucher - but I decided to try them out anyway as I'm always optimistic about small owner run firms.

So I fixed an appointment and went there a bit early. The Manager Praveen was alert and immediately took over. He made me sit in a fantastic AC Lounge with a big LCD TV running Madagascar and comfy seats. There were some short eats and Magazines on that Table.
Note:I came to learn that the Ford EcoSport Mini SUV is coming in 2012. That was good news to me.
I'd say the best part of this place is the lounge.


So while I waited - an army of 5 guys came to clean my car. They used Meguiars and lots branded Microfiber cloths. They had a RODAK vacuum cleaner and BOSE Aquajet 110 for cleaning purposes. But since it was a Snapdeal voucher, they only used the MF cloths and the vacuum cleaner.

I have to say - they did a fantastic job of cleaning the car. They removed all the items and cleaned the interiors superbly.

The exteriors were only cleaned with plain water probably. But shortly my car was all gleaming and nice.

Compared to the Carnation's work - they were a very dedicated Team and took care of a lot of little stuff. Stuff like cleaning the inside of the windshield, the chrome grill etc.

At the end of the cleaning job - I told him I'm from Team BHP and he brightened up. I didnt tell earlier, because I wanted to know how the job turned out for a "normal" customer. But he did a stellar job anyway.

They also have plans to provide annual maintenance packages where they come home and clean your car. But that will come after December.

Here is the brochure for services provided.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name:	CarCare-1.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	381.6 KB ID:	840482  

Click image for larger version  Name:	CarCare-2.jpg Views:	N/A Size:	342.5 KB ID:	840483  

No comments:

Post a Comment