Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Pune School Admissions

Pune School Admissions

I got this idea from a similar thread for Bangalore schools.

First some background - My son will be 3 years next year and it is that time of the year when I have to scout for a good school for him. I am looking for a good school like any other parent. He is a bit shy but picks up things very quickly. I feel he needs individual teacher attention.

My requirements:

1. Good academics
2. Good co-curricular options - Sports/Debates/Dramatics etc.
3. Good Teacher:Student ratio
4. Good infrastructure
5. CBSE/ICSE/International syllabus
6. Reasonable fee

I know that I will have to compromise on some of these requirements as there is no perfect school. I am sure many parents would be in a similar dilemma. Some of the schools I have shortlisted:

1. Bishops (Bishops boys do not have a nursery so the Kalyani Nagar branch)
2. Vibgyor High
3. St. Mary's Boys
4. Dastur
5. St. Vincent's
6. Victorius Kidss - The fee is pretty steep
7. I stay in Magarpatta and don't want the school to be very far

Please help me out with your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment