Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Unnecessary OEM equipment in today's cars

Unnecessary OEM equipment in today's cars

Many times I felt that companies are trying to "fool" people by providing unwanted equipments. Case to point... Tacho... Its just that I didnt feel abt writing about this till I came across the below article.
Metrics That Matter–What’s Your Company Currency?

Does any one share my thoughts that
1/ companies are trying to provide unwanted feature?
2/ customers too are "sucked" into this? I have read quite a few thread where people crib (or write as -ve) that tachos are not provided.

This thread is not abt tachos, but also for other things for which you might have felt the same (eg: rear wiper - which I find to be very useful in mansoons, but perhaps others might have same feeling for it, as I have for the useless tachos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment